Wednesday 21 July 2021

Night Run

It was hot today.  Very hot.  So I went out late at night. 


This picture is pretty much the same place as my last run two days ago. 

It wasd a hard run tonight and although I went reasonably well on the way out, I was spent for the return leg meaning that, yet again, there was a lot of walk in my walk/run.

No really discernible improvement in my running yet but it's early days and the road will be long.

 This was also my first real tryout with my new Petzl Nao+ head torch*.  I bought my first Petzl (The original Nao) in 2011, I think, and it served me well on everything from training sessions to the odd ultra for a decade until I lost it this year.  (Of course, now I've bought a new one, I'm sure to find it.)  I'll probably do a Gear write up on it when I have a few more night sessions under my belt.

* Note:  Nao is a apparently chinese word meaning Intellect or (literally) Brains.  It's pronounce now.

No comments:

Post a Comment