Tuesday 25 December 2018

Festive Intervals

Nothing makes Christmas feel great like getting a hard interval session out of the way in the morning. At least, that's what I am telling myself.

This is the first time I've done an interval session at home since forever and I was wondering where
would be the best place.   In the end, I settled on the road at Newark Park as it's relatively flat and quite quiet.  It's a fair way to get there but that made for a lovely Christmas Morning jog.

Perfect for intervals
The road up at Newark Park
I did 10x60s with walking recovery to easy breathing.  The intervals were predictably hard but also very satisfying and then the long jog home.

The trail leading home
I spent the rest of the day undoing the benefits of this run a few times over.

No comments:

Post a Comment