Saturday 15 September 2012

5x50 Day 7

Stole my wife's bike today and did 19.5k. OK, OK, so the first few km was spent shepherding my five year old daughter on her newly stabiliser-free bicycle.

This marks the end of the first week of the 5x50 Challenge. I've managed to get out every day and do the kilometres. I'm still not right in the toes following the marathon. Actually, according to my wife, I have bigger problems in the head. Anyway, that's meant a lot of cycling. And walking along with a broken bicycle. So, the totals this week are 67.5k cycling, 8.5k running and 9.5 k of walking.

The every-single-day part is going well so far but it's definitely getting weird. I'm not particularly fatigued but no rest days is kinda odd. It'll be interesting to see how it all feels after another week.

No comments:

Post a Comment