Friday 2 March 2012

Weigh in - 91.9 kg.

Down 1.5 kg.

Probably a bit dehydrated from yesterday's session but even so...  :)

All-round improvements this month in schedule, weather and injuries (though my hip still bothers me).  Even had a few days off for binge eating and drinking which was nice.

Generally, training for the 80k is totally off the beam and it's too late to rescue it now.  The Great Plan was undermined by weather, injuries, holidays and laziness.  I'll stick with normal marathon-level plan and see what I can manage on the day.  Not brilliant, I know, but it's too late to worry about that now.  I won't be dwelling on the shortfall.  Instead, I'll try to enjoy the experience as much as I can and abandon all performance goals other than actually finishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment