Thursday 2 February 2012

Weigh in - 93.4 kg.

Up 0.3kg.

Mostly held back by the weather and various aches and pains.  It's enormously difficult to get out of a warm, dry house to go running in the cold, cold rain.  Also, recurring hip ache has put paid to a few sessions.  So I haven't been out as often as I should but, honestly, I don't feel guilty about it.  If I don't feel like it or don't feel up to it, how can it be wrong to skip a few sessions.

Of course, this is all going to come back and bite me in the bum when I actually have to do the 80k at the end of March.  I'm way behind on the training plan and the weather over the coming week doesn't look promising for a return to the full schedule.  Forecast minimum temps at the weekend are around -20C (-4F) and the maximum isn't going to get anywhere close to merely freezing in the next 10 days...

No comments:

Post a Comment