Monday 14 November 2011

Whatever next...

Thinking about challenges for the coming year.  I have two ideas...

12 in '12: I could try to complete 12 marathons next year.

Ultramarathon:  I was looking at a newsletter from Zatopek magazine and it got me to thinking about maybe doing an ultramarathon.  An Ultra is anything longer than a standard marathon but, being me and constantly over-reaching until I fail spectacularly, an 80k trail run caught my eye:  The Trail de Paris.  It's unique points are that it's one of the very few trail runs that ends in a city centre and that the finish line is at the Eiffel Tower.  On the first floor.  I have decided to ask Helen if it's OK with her before I go ahead with this as it will occupy a lot of my time training for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment