Sunday 8 May 2011

Getting on with it.

I'm getting a little lost just doing training runs so I have decided to break things up by going to some organised events.  This is partly to give me short term goals to focus on, partly to help me actually get out and visit place, partly so I don't just run the same routes all the time.  Mostly, though, it's for fun.  I don't expect to be seriously competing in anything but it'll be nice to have particular events to focus on.  And, hopefully fun, too.

On an almost related note, I have also registered for the Amsterdam marathon this year in late October.  That should give me around 7 weeks from the Medoc to recover so I reckon I can do that.  Perhaps two in the first year is a little ambitious but I'm already pushing the limits so let's see where we can go with this...

No comments:

Post a Comment