Wednesday 9 March 2011

After shocks...

Tried to go for a run last night and barely struggled round two laps of the park.  Feet hurt, legs hurt, back hurts.  I will take a break, I think.

Got a couple of pics from the Semi de Paris:
How I would like to remember it


How I actually remember it

Haven't seen pictures of me running before and, as I suspected, it isn't a particularly elegant sight.  I really do look like I am in my pyjamas, don't I?  :)

In other news, I have also had the official results from the Semi de Paris and they were both better and worse than expected.  Let me explain...

There are two times.  The Official and Real times.  The "Official" time was 2 hours and 48 minutes from the moment the race began.  But my "Real" time was 2 hours and 31 minutes.  Yes, it really did take over quarter of an hour to reach the start.

No comments:

Post a Comment